FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Hello to All

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bencat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bencat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello to All
    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 2:21pm
My name is Andrew and I have only joined the forum today . I will confess to ulterior motives as I wanted to get some advice on a pair of Leak Sandwich 250 speakers I was thinking of buying and glad to say Graham was very generous in his help .

I will continue as a member as there are quite a few topics that are of interest. If I can (highly unlikely) offer any help then please get in touch as will do what I can . I have a few years experience using a Raspberry Pi as a server and player plus recently I completed two passive speakers to active conversions using both REW and a MiniDSP HD 24 and later a MiniDSP DDRC unit . Any questions then please feel free.
Andrew
Raspbery Pi/Justboom Digi - MiniDSP DDRC 24 - Krell KSA50 - Quad ESL57
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 6:29pm
Welcome aboard Andrew.

Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic