FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Hello from Canada

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
BackinBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BackinBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by brollo brollo wrote:

Hi Ian and thanks for the welcome.
I too like to keep things simple but hifi seems to grow arm and legs in the pursuit of better sound. A ‘reset’ is required every so often. That is why the Majestic appeals to me - Lots of digital inputs, analog input and volume control. Just add 2 Proprius.
I have often considered the Pi as a server but the more i looked into it I got confused with all the techy stuff and gave up. I would like to discuss this more with you and other members but I fear we may have worn out our welcome in this section of the forum. I’ll open up a new post in the appropriate area.

Cheers

I don't think anyone has yet worn out their welcome. Wink
We do have a thread on the Pi, quite a few here use them.

Ian
Just listen, if it sounds good to you, enjoy it.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 6:18pm
thanks. i’ll have a read of the pi thread - maybe i’ll get the courage to try one!

Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 7:41am
Welcome to our friendly and helpful community Bill.
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic