FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Graham Slee Voyager Headphone Amplifier.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
G1DRP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G1DRP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Graham Slee Voyager Headphone Amplifier.
    Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 7:35pm
Hi All,
    I have decided to buy myself a DAK Solo kit and the wife tells me that I MUST sell my Voyager first or face her wrath Ouch.
So here goes. I bought this about 6 weeks ago and kept it powered up, running on the supplied mains adaptor, for 4 weeks. I recommend doing this as it did make a difference to the transparency of the sound.
I have used it with Sennheiser HD580s and Grado SR60i phones. My source is a Rockboxed iPod 5th Gen with FLAC and ALAC CD rips. It reveals so much detail, it's amazing!
Anyway it's in mint condition and comes with the original battery still fitted and a new spare battery. I have never taken it out of the house. The original box and iPod line out lead are also included.
I am asking a fair £120 including fully insured postage. Paypal OK but Bank Transfer would be better. You could collect from Stoke-on-Trent, if you wish.
Thanks for reading.
Sorry about the poor photos.
Best regards,
Ian

Cheers,
Ian
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 10:35am
Ian, PM sent couple of days ago!

Adrian. 
G1DRP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G1DRP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 6:55pm
On hold pending funds.
Cheers,
Ian
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic