FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

North West HiFi Show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
skully View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2022 at 12:19pm
Great
B7lly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote B7lly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2023 at 11:53pm
Congratulations, albeit belated, I've just joined. That little amp combo is my dream system and I am currently saving up for it. I have a small room and my oak unit doesn't have the space for full size components. I have used Quad and Mission mainly due to their small footprint, but unfortunately both broke down just out of warranty. My little Nova on the other hand continues to run perfectly, so I have a lot of faith in the Graham Slee reliability. Glad to be here with likeminded enthusiasts.
Zola25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zola25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2023 at 9:18am
I was there!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic