FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Hello to all

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robertoclarkos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robertoclarkos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello to all
    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 5:13pm
Good afternoon everyone. Just joined up and looking for advice on graham slee products. I’m searching and searching for a new phonstage and keep getting drawn back to the accession. Will it go with my current setup is the biggest question? My setup consists of focal 826 floorstanders ,tellurium q black cables , Cyrus one amp, Michell orbe turntable , sme v arm , Benz micro ace high output cartridge and Leema essential phonostage. All advice welcome.

Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 5:58pm
Best advice is to borrow the equipment on the loan scheme.

I buy on blind-faith because I know Graham makes great stuff but if you need reassurance, pay the trivial amount for the loan scheme postage.
We do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robertoclarkos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 6:23pm
perfect, i will definitely do that. Do you have the option to purchase, if you like it? 
ICL1P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICL1P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 8:55pm
you can’t buy the loan item, but you can place your order for a new one.
Ifor
=====
Reflex M & ACCESSION M, CuSat50, Majestic DAC, a Proprius pair.
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 9:23pm
Thanks for joining us Shaun.
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robertoclarkos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2021 at 6:32am
its great to be here, i am very excited to hearing and hopefully purchasing Graham slee products.
Aussie Mick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2021 at 8:18am
Hello and welcome!
    The two units have very different functionality. The Leema does MM/MC which he the Accession does not. Indeed, none of the Slee stages do, as they’re tailored specifically for each. The Accession provides other settings that the Leema doesn’t. So first off you need to know if you’re settled on MC or MM. Personal experience is that a dedicated stages are best for sound quality and low noise. 
Of course, if you’re interested in the Accession you really should avail yourself of the loan scheme.I am incredibly happy with my Accession MC (the Enigma power supply has been worthwhile) and use it to drive my power amps directly.
All the best
Mick.
Rega RP8 - Apheta 2 - Accession MC Enigma PS -Solo ULDE (Focal Utopia) - PS Audio M700 - Fical Kanta No2
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic