FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Reflex M + PSU1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vz691f View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote vz691f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reflex M + PSU1
    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 at 1:58pm
I have been receiving Reflex M for several weeks now. It gives me a strong impression that it is able to handle all my records with ease. The sound no longer feels cramped. Records with higher levels no longer have limited amplitude distortion. I have several records that used to be bad sounding.  They suddenly become acceptable. All the sounds have a place and come through clearly and naturally. I really like the Reflex M. It was a very successful purchase. It was worth the wait, 43 days in total from the time I ordered it to the time I received it in Shanghai, China.

Thank you John for "working mostly alone" (as stated in your email) to fulfill the orders.  Best wishes.

Lang

Edited by vz691f - 17 Aug 2021 at 2:00pm
Southernowl View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Southernowl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2021 at 9:29pm
Hopefully I'll have a loan one this month, after all the reviews a bit impatient now!
Nick White
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2021 at 12:15am
Lang
Not bad for a hand made product 43 days and sent to China. Glad your happy with it, As am I with mine
Reflex M, Solo (both with PSU-1) CuSat50, Lautus, Spatia & Spatia links cables. Ortofon Bronze.
Adytiger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Adytiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2021 at 7:49pm
I bought the Reflex M and PSU 1 a few years ago after trialling one through the loan programme. Best investment I ever made; wonderful open sound stage and pin point imaging in my set up.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic