FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Supatrac

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
TimW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by John1479 John1479 wrote:

I really like the logic of the string lift........  Wink

That’s been one of the highlights of the discussion around the development of the SUPATRAC arm. The string finger lift. A marmite feature. Me? I love marmite. 
L*nn LP12, Jelco 750D, AT440MLb / Technics 1200 MKII (Various Carts) / GS Gram Amp 2 SE / Audiolab and Arcam Amplification / Mission 752 Freedom / Dynaudio Audience 42
John1479 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John1479 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 4:42pm
Perhaps it should be GOLD coloured string? Wink

Might make all the difference to those challenged by the aesthetic of lowtech logic......

Worth noting that it was developed in response to the dynamics of the suspended sub-chassis type turntable, where a steady hand is required when cueing.

John
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic