FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Synthesizer music

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2022 at 8:36pm
[QUOTE=patientot]
Played this synth LP the other day. Berlin school electronics circa '84.
I've heard of them
Reflex M, Solo (both with PSU-1) CuSat50, Lautus, Spatia & Spatia links cables. Ortofon Bronze.
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2022 at 8:47pm
Glass Candy, B/E/A/T/B/O/X. got this album at the same time as LCD Soundsystem. It's really hard to get hold of their music and other than I Always Say Yes, are the only albums I've got of them.
I did email the shop I got it from and he said that the only other album I've got is I Always Say Yes, which I have, he also said if you email me back saying yes he would get back to me if he got any more of their music in, which I did.

Edited by lfc jon - 15 Jul 2022 at 8:54pm
Reflex M, Solo (both with PSU-1) CuSat50, Lautus, Spatia & Spatia links cables. Ortofon Bronze.
RichW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RichW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2022 at 10:24am
Immersive, thoughtful soundscapes to distract temporarily from a lousy world.

Earth Luminous: Amazon.co.uk: CDs &amp; Vinyl
Majestic/Enigma, Accession MM & MC.
patientot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote patientot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2022 at 5:59pm
Rich, that's a very good album. I have quite a bit of Wollo stuff and some of Metcalf's collaboration albums with other artists also. I'm quite fond of "The Serprent's Lair" which is Metcalf + Steve Roach. 
SL-1200 MK7 (modified) + Reflex M + PSU-1 used with AT150-40ML, AT VM95ML, Stanton 680mkII + Ogura, and Shure M35X cartridges.
RichW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RichW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2022 at 10:31am
Yes, many of Steve Roach's collaboration albums are very good - such as Well of Souls
with Vidna Obmana & Stream of Thought with Erik Wollo.

Steve Roach's solo work is also diverse and interesting.
Some are very immersive and meditative - such as Back to Life & Mystic Chords and Sacred Spaces
and many others in his long catalogue.

Majestic/Enigma, Accession MM & MC.
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2022 at 7:36pm
I have just found out from another forum (but didn't say what qulity) that all Glass Candy albums are available on apple music for download, so as I said before it looks like downloading is something I'm going to have to get use to BUT not going to like.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic