FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Thanks for loaning a ELEVATOR EXP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zwarte-romantiek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zwarte-romantiek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks for loaning a ELEVATOR EXP
    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 at 11:18am
Hi,

Just packed my ELEVATOR EXP for shipping it back to Kevin. The loaner program is a BIG PLUS in my book. I wish more people would do this.

I wanted to hear if the ELEVATOR EXP so I can better decide if it is a good substitute for the DENON AU-320 I use now. And it is!  I used it directly on my Grundig SV-2000 MM phono input. Maybe the ELEVATOR would benefit more when used with a GS MM-amp, I do not know (maybe I should try that combo one day....). With the ELEVATOR there was less surface noise hearable, there was a better distinction between the different instruments and vocals. It was relaxing listing to music. Even using my old DENON PUC mono mc cartridge made a big difference to the positive. 

Now I have to work and save to buy myself an ELEVATOR somewhere this year :-)

Have a nice sunday,

Niels
Niels J. Masselink
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2021 at 9:38pm
Thanks for joining us Niels and for your review.

Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic