FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Spatia...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
frimmers3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frimmers3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spatia...
    Posted: 01 May 2021 at 6:36am
Waited a fair time(completely understandable)...but they arrived yesterday.
Was it worth the wait? Unquestionably!!! I never "bought in" to the whole cable debate before(that subject could fill the Grand Library at Alexandria all by itself) but very very impressed.
Running in a brand new Naim Nait 5si at present...My Rega P8 is used with the Accession m.m phono stage(Lautus interconnect) so a "complete" Slee chain in and out...I swapped out a run of Audioquest Rocket 11's for the Spatias,and despite being in a "non critical" listening mood due to a long long day at work reached at random for an album and settled on Caravans "Land of Grey and Pink"...not too challenging, but it sounded wonderful...curiosity piqued, I placed a copy of Emmy Lou Harris's "Wrecking Ball" on the turntable(those familiar with the album will know about the "controversial" Daniel Lanois production)...and wow! A total revelation...it all made sense for probably the first time.
If those Spatias can sound as good on my set up straight out of the box then I am in for a fair old treat if you place any stead with regard to "burn in".
Thanks to all at Graham Slee for an absolutely delightful product!
p.s unless my eyesight has gone completely, I do not seem to have the "blue" braid mark that denotes what end to attach to the amplifier:)
Rega P8, Exact m.m, Accession m. phono stage, Graham Slee /Chord interconnects, Dali Oberon floor standers.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic