FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Downloads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2022 at 8:29pm
I put a post on another forum about my problem with downloading from Jagjaguwar and I got quite a few replies, most it seems have the same problem. One person said that he had to change his internet browser as it didn't matter what he did he couldn't get it to work, even then he had problems but did sort it out in the end, he suggested to me to try Mozilla Firefox. This seems extreme.
Reflex M, Solo (both with PSU-1) CuSat50, Lautus, Spatia & Spatia links cables. Ortofon Bronze.
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by ServerBaboon ServerBaboon wrote:

If we are talking UMG websites I have had issues with Web browsers , I tend to use opera but I have to switch to a Microsoft browser lots of time for download codes as I have have problems logging in and download otherwise.
I'm using Microsoft browser but last night I downloaded opera and today I tried again to lownload  still no luck and there is nothing wrong with my internet connection now.
Reflex M, Solo (both with PSU-1) CuSat50, Lautus, Spatia & Spatia links cables. Ortofon Bronze.
Bonzo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 8:48am
I've seen loads of those download this album using this link/code flyers usually in a new album, but I've never bothered.
I've always wondered what I was missing out on by not using the code.
Having read through this thread it looks like all I've missed out on is a lot of frustration and disappointment, I'll carry on not bothering .
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 9:32am
Originally posted by Bonzo Bonzo wrote:

I've always wondered what I was missing out on by not using the code.
Having read through this thread it looks like all I've missed out on is a lot of frustration and disappointment, I'll carry on not bothering .

It is only jagjaguwar that I have problems with most others I've been successful, one I had to have to set an account for my download but they keep a record of what you have downloaded so if you lose the music file you can download it again, I think for up to three times which is vary good plus it was a high quality FLAC file. Not all are so good some you only get mp3 but again most I have expereience with give a good quality download, One album I have by Warpaint even put the album cover with the file and gave you the choice of mp3, WAV or FLAC.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic