FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Introduction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Danypyt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danypyt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Introduction
    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 10:11pm
Hi everyone,

Very happy to join this forum of enthusiasts Smile

I am an audio enthusiast for many years and also an acoustician in a professional capacity. To be transparent, I manage the brand PYT Audio.

Looking forward to exchange with you.

Musically
less View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote less Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 7:51pm
welcome!
I don't do mediocrity!

Les Sutherland
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2021 at 8:48pm
Thank you for joining us Dany.
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2021 at 10:13pm
Hi Dany Welcome
What's your system?
Reflex M, Solo (both with PSU-1) CuSat50, Lautus, Spatia & Spatia links cables. Ortofon Bronze.
Bluesman 70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluesman 70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2021 at 10:35am
Welcome Dany hope you enjoy the chat on this site they were very helpful to me 

Graham C
Avid Ingenium tt /Project Carbon arm/Ortofon 2M Bronze /Naim XS Intergated amp/ Accession mm Phono stage/Enigma pus1/CUsat50 interconnect/ Naim CDX2/ GS Solo Headphone amp Thiel CS 1.6 Coherent Source
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2021 at 6:58pm
We are a friendly bunch on here.
I've asked some (what I think are stupid) questions and got vary intelligent answers so don't be afraid to ask. There is bound to be someone with a answer or able to help you in some way.

Jonathan
Reflex M, Solo (both with PSU-1) CuSat50, Lautus, Spatia & Spatia links cables. Ortofon Bronze.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic