FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Accession MM & Enigma PSU

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
nemu View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nemu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2021 at 1:57am
Hi @Big E!

Congratulations, choosing the Accession MM you made a great choice. I have got my Accession some years ago and enjoy it very much. I listend to and also own a few other much more expensive phono preamps, but always come back to use the Accession. From my perspective of few a phono preamp very much underated by people, probably because of the not so fancy look. But sound is what counts!

Have fun listening to your records.

Regards
Stephan

Accession MM (PSU1), Accession MC (Enigma PSU1)
Deano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Deano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2023 at 11:42pm
G'day,

Just received my Accession MM and Enigma.  This was after a very helpful advice email from John Cadman who put me onto Keith O'Neil, Wyndham Audio, Melbourne.

Not going to write a review as it's all been said.  Powered it up and fully intended waiting a few days for burn in before an audition.  Gave into temptation after a couple of hours and what a revelation.  Was never unhappy with my Ortofon blue and Rega fono but now found I had a whole new collection to listen to.  Even my wife who shows little interest, stopped in passing with a 'wow'.

Could've listened for months with the Ortofon but a hankering to try a new cartridge is what started it all off.  Wanted to try an mc but ended up with a Fideles and Accession after quite a few email conversations and advice from Keith.  So thought I'd better fit it.  Very nice and a good upgrade though without the immediate 'wow' factor the Accession gave.

Want to give a wrap to John for his initial advice and especially to Keith for his help, advice and knowledge.  If you're down under this is a man worth contacting for anything music.  There's not many like these blokes still around.

Cheers

Deano
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic