FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Manual for ERA Gold Reflex + Elevator EXP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HDave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Manual for ERA Gold Reflex + Elevator EXP
    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 at 6:59pm
Hi
New here and I bought used the 

ERA Gold Reflex + Elevator EXP along with the PSU-1 power supplies

No manuals or instructions of course, would anyone have a pdf version to share please?

So far I have only hooked up the Era Gold.  When my new TT with moving coil gets here tomorrow I will be adding the Elevator and I want to make sure I am using the correct settings

Thanks in advance if you can assist!
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 11:58am
Hi Dave welcome
Try the Downloads page on the Graham Slee website. I just did but it said try again later you may have better luck. Sorry I can't be more help full I don't own what you have.
Jonathan
Reflex M, Solo (both with PSU-1) CuSat50, Lautus, Spatia & Spatia links cables. Ortofon Bronze.
HDave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 12:17pm
Thanks I did try the downloads page and it also did not work for me
ICL1P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICL1P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 11:08pm
send a private message to John C.
Ifor
=====
Reflex M & ACCESSION M, CuSat50, Majestic DAC, a Proprius pair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic