FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Solo SRG with PSU1 REDUCED

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
richj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Solo SRG with PSU1 REDUCED
    Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 12:33pm
Hello All

I have for sale a new Solo SRG with the upgraded PSU, only purchased in April.

It has just completed the 500hour burn in, (using an old tuner 'on constantly' with a day break every 3 days)  so is in perfect ready to use condition.

As this is Grahams site, i thought i'd better explain why i am selling. This is a wonderful head amp, and on 70% of my music collection is breathtaking, however on the remaining 30% it is just TOO revealing. I have some problems with my ears and the amazing detail that this amp digs out is a little uncomfortable for me.

So yes i am a barbarian, but the solo is in 'as new condition, fully boxed etc.

Looking for £380 plus delivery, i live in the U.K

Cheers

Rich

Edited by richj - 01 Jun 2009 at 4:45pm
richj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 4:45pm
Hi All

Final reduction to £380 before ebay calls.

I post on Hifiwigwam, pink fish media & have posted on Headfi  - as 'Dicy', so hopefully you can see that i am genuine.

Cheers

Rich
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 2:38am
Ad allowed...

but topic did not fit the section it was posted in, sorry.

A Reflex sold here the other week, but admittedly ebay is faster - incredibly fast I am told when it comes to our products.
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
wadiaman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wadiaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 2:52pm
To complete this thread........I ended up buying this SRG/PSU1,couldn't resist it !
Having listened over the past few days I have to say what an excellent piece of kit the SRG is,the most impressive thing (apart from the detail !)is the realistic attack/decay of notes.
At last via h/phones I have a comparable sound to my ATC active speakers,thanks Graham for a super product !!
This now means I have for sale a 2008 Solo Green (with SM PSU) for sale,anyone interested at £200 + postage  ?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic