FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

New guy from Germany

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Igorevich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Igorevich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New guy from Germany
    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 8:01pm
Hello from Germany everyone,

I have just recently received my new Era Gold V phono stage and with it an invitation to join this forum. My system consists of: Harbeth C7-ES3 XD, a Cyrus ONE HD, the Era Gold V and a Technics SL-1200MK2 (fitted with an SME III arm and a Grado Prestige Red, but with an 8MZ stylus).

I'm a software developer. After a hard day, staring on a computer screen for ca. 8 hours, I like to relax in the evening with something completely different: analog music playback. A simpler technology which does not involve computers - just the right thing for some "digital detox".

My musical tastes are quite wide. I do appreciate almost any kind of music, but am mostly interested in non-electrical music, with acoustic instruments. One of the genres I am discovering right now is spanish music, more specifically flamenco and spanish guitar.

Regards,
Igorevich.

Aussie Mick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 5:48am
Welcome to the forum! That’s a nice set up you have and I agree about the digital detox! Enjoy yourself here on a very welcoming forum.
Mick.
Rega RP8 - Apheta 2 - Accession MC Enigma PS -Solo ULDE (Focal Utopia) - PS Audio M700 - Fical Kanta No2
Igorevich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Igorevich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 10:56am
Thanks Mick. I'm sure there is a lot for me to learn here.
Igor
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 7:23pm
Welcome aboard!
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Igorevich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Igorevich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2020 at 8:43am
Thanks fatmangolf Big smile
Igor
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic