FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Hi From Singapore

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VinodCrispon View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote VinodCrispon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi From Singapore
    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 5:21pm
Dear Forum Members / Graham & John,
After years of stealing your feedback's on GSP devices, which always kept me assured (Along with all the silly queries I keep disturbing John & Graham) that I am buying the right gear, I hereby would like to convey my regards to all passionate members of this group. 
This forum for me is a very unique, in the way that most of us are always return customers, who eventually target to have all GSP set-up, and once we do that it is time for us to stop and enjoy music. 
Probably this is the only such product in the Audio industry that tells you, Shut-up and enjoy the music. Innovations at GSP will happen if required (MC Specific Accession knowing the love for MM of Graham), and if it makes a real difference group members are encouraged to try the unit and make decision to purchase for self (PSU-1 Enigma upgrade I never saw Graham or John pushing users for Mandatory upgrade).
Friendship with GSP: It all started 6 years ago as I was planning to buy a Phono stage for my Dad,I was very upset with all the unreasonable pricing for a MM phono stage in the market, what I saw was
  • Heavy Metal casing good quality
  • Toroidal transformer must
  • Buy Cable worth 3 times of that of the Phono + Table 
  • Every shop says what they had is the best. 
But when I wrote to Graham, I was surprised when he was asking me to go for the "Communicator", I was very surprised why wouldn't this person try to up-sell like others, That is how it all started. Since then I always ended up buying the GSP units, purely based on forum reviews & Support from Graham & John. Each of my purchases are such valuable component of my Audio set-up until now.
  1. Era Gold V + PSU-1 (6 years on my Dad loves this kit, that he would not try anything-else)
  2. Accession MM - PSU-1
  3. Elevator Exp - PSU-1 (Cusat Cables)
  4. Majestic - PSU-1 Enigma (Lautus Cables)
My Regards and Thanks to all. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic