FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

*Sold* Solo ULDE + PSU1 for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jrhughes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrhughes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *Sold* Solo ULDE + PSU1 for sale
    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 at 9:39pm
I have decided to sell my Solo Ultra Linear Diamond Edition with PSU1 power supply. All excellent condition, fully working, sounding as superb as ever, boxed with paperwork. Originally purchased new together in 2012 for a shade under £600, I'll be asking £320 o.n.o.

I never thought I'd sell this, but a recent change in layout to a one-box system with DAC matched to my headphones means that the Solo would not be used regularly enough to justify keeping. I still love its sound but I've already taken the plunge now, so it needs to be loved by someone else. 

Please feel free to ask any questions, if interested. Cheers,

Jason

Edited by jrhughes - 09 Jun 2020 at 7:47pm
Jason
LeviZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeviZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2020 at 5:19am
Hi, Jason,

I am interested, does the unit accept US voltage?

Levi 
jrhughes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrhughes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2020 at 10:48am
Hello,

No, I'm afraid not. It's the PSU1-24 230V 50Hz version with a U.K. plug.

Sorry, I should have mentioned this in the fist place. I'd prefer to sell within the U.K. to avoid tracking and customs issues, and because I know the PSU works well here.

Cheers,
Jason
Jason
jrhughes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrhughes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2020 at 5:48pm
Reserved

Now sold.

Edited by jrhughes - 09 Jun 2020 at 7:47pm
Jason
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic