New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - First venture into the world of HiFi mains cables
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

First venture into the world of HiFi mains cables

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ernie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ernie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2020 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Robnpg Robnpg wrote:

I know cables are one of the most highly debated topics on the Net. When I see these cables costing thousands it makes me say there MUST be something to it?.? 
Anyhow, I’ll start off with just loaning some of the cables here :)

The cables from Graham and team are really good quality, sound great and are good value for money. They are made with engineering principles not pseudo scientific pschobabble.

You’ll notice they don’t do kettle leads.
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2020 at 8:03pm
Over here, we prefer the figure of 8 mains cable anyway. If we're not happy with the sound, we can rotate it 180 degrees and try again... Wink LOL
Robnpg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robnpg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2020 at 8:17pm
sweet. Can’t wait to audition. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic