FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Lautus Interconnects Questions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
John C View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

gspaudio moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 4:50pm
I do have the tonearm connectors. The Cusat cable is too large to fit but I make up an adaptor box to convert the 5 pin connector to 2xRCA sockets so you can then use a Cusat or Lautus cable. This is very much like another item available from another manufacturer but will be much cheaper
Just contact me directly for any further info.
I'll drop you an email so you get my direct contact details.
rochdale3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rochdale3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2019 at 6:26pm
And the Accession M has been ordered!  Along with that is the new breakout box with a female DIN connector mentioned above that John is building.  Also ordered some CuSat50 cables and a Lautus USB cable.  Thanks John!
Suggs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 7:25am
The above posting chain illustrates exactly why Graham Slee Products are such a fine company to deal with. Personal service from the company and support from fellow enthusiasts. Can you imagine getting this level of help from someone like N*****t for example? Clap
Derek
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic