FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Hello from Malaysia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PaulRS View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello from Malaysia
    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 2:44am
Hello all 

An Englishman living in Malaysia, i just do not function in cold climes and also need spicy food!
I started my hifi journey in a small village called Catshill, then moved to the US, Philippines (where i found out there was more to audio than Pioneer) and finally to Malaysia.

I have a few CD's but never really took to the format so its been vinyl from the early 70's.
My main system is all tubed but my phono stage recently lost a channel which changing tubes did not fix so i started searching for a new phono stage and somehow ended up here.

I am 99.9% certain an Accession (MM) will be my next phono stage.... my favourite cartridges are a Decca London SG and a Goldring 1042.

So while i wait i will continue to learn as much as possible from all of you!

No Music, No Life!
Paul
capetownwatches View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote capetownwatches Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 10:11am
Welcome Paul, from one new member to another.

This is a nice and friendly environment for discussion of GS products and music appreciation in general.
Solo UL=Kingrex HQ1=NFB11.32=LD Mkll=SRM353X=DAC1 USB=RL Concero
LCD2F=HD6XX=SR-L500=DT990 600Ω=TH-X00=K612Pro=K240S=Y50
KRK Rokit 6=Mogami/Sommer->Neutrik/Amphenol
PaulRS View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PaulRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 10:15am
Originally posted by capetownwatches capetownwatches wrote:

Welcome Paul, from one new member to another.

This is a nice and friendly environment for discussion of GS products and music appreciation in general.

Thanks and Welcome to you also!
It certainly is a great environment, i have read a few ideas on cable direction and connection today that i will try out over the weekend, plus some new tracks to test my speaker placement / soundstage. 
Perfect! 
No Music, No Life!
Paul
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 2:11pm
Thanks for joining us Paul.

Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
PaulRS View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 4:51am
Originally posted by Fatmangolf Fatmangolf wrote:

Thanks for joining us Paul.

Jon, I am happy to be here! So much information, i have learnt a lot already. An old dog can learn new tricks!

No Music, No Life!
Paul
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic