FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

New Member/Old Topic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 2:35pm
I found "Nuts and Volts" to be a great resource for designing all kinds of circuits. We had a regular subscription at the medical electronics design and repair shop in the 1990's.
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15, Hana EL, Technics SL-1600MK2, Lautus, Majestic DAC, Technics SH-8055 spectrum analyzer, Eminence Beta8A custom cabs; Proprius & Reflex M or C, Enjoy Life your way!
DogBox View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DogBox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 7:28am
Hi Bruce,
And ThankYou! I have been trying to sink my teeth into it and it reminds me of a magazine here in Australia - Silicon Chip, which have also put out a lot of Kits. Where I have gotten a lot of my circuit board soldering skills and component placement knowledge from. Doesn't mean that my electronic knowledge is anything though. But I keep on trying as its also just about all I can do these days because of my physical health being zilch. I can remember doing reasonably well for a while when I started studying to get my Novice Radio Licence and life sort of got in the way and I didn't get to continue it. Funny, I could understand valve circuits easier than transistor. :o I am not going to ask Graham if he ever thought about doing a Valve Phono Pre...! I'd get shot! I bet Medical Electronics was a lot of fun! An amazing amount of electronics has been able to help the medical profession. I bet you miss it..?? 
Regards, Steve. 
<PS> So good to have the Forum back up again...Yay!!! 
ICL1P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ICL1P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 8:08am
Originally posted by DogBox DogBox wrote:

I am not going to ask Graham if he ever thought about doing a Valve Phono Pre...!
He has; you’ll find the forum thread somewhere.
Ifor
=====
Reflex M & ACCESSION M, CuSat50, Majestic DAC, a Proprius pair.
DogBox View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DogBox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 3:30am
Originally posted by ICL1P ICL1P wrote:

[/QUO
He has; you’ll find.....[/QUOTE] 

Really!!?? Well I never..! 
I'll have to do a search on that one. Hopefully I can follow along... Thanks ICL1P!! Thumbs Up
ICL1P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ICL1P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 9:22am
Originally posted by DogBox DogBox wrote:

Really!!?? Well I never..! 
I'll have to do a search on that one. Hopefully I can follow along... Thanks ICL1P!! Thumbs Up

https://www.hifisystemcomponents.com/forum/valves-seen-on-graham-slees-desk_topic2792_page1.html?KW=Valve

Ifor
=====
Reflex M & ACCESSION M, CuSat50, Majestic DAC, a Proprius pair.
DogBox View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DogBox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 11:58am
Quote https://www.hifisystemcomponents.com/forum/valves-seen-on-graham-slees-desk_topic2792_page1.html?KW=Valve

Clap Thanks ICL1P!! 14 Pages! Should I stay Excited...?!! I hope so.. 

DogBox
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic