FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Majestic DAC input source problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hippyeverafter View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hippyeverafter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Majestic DAC input source problem
    Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 4:12pm
HI,

Been experimenting connecting my Apple TV to a Node 2 via bluetooth then to the DAC via the optical out. However for some reason and randomly the L & R channels get swapped over. I also hear digital clicking when I use the Apple TV remote to select apps from time to time and this is when the channels swap over occasionally, Not good when watching an action film when your eyes go one way and the sound effect goes the other. I have contacted the retailer about the problem who in turn has been in contact with the manufacturer. Just want to make sure it is not a compatibility problem before they respond and determine at what end the problem is occuring. Thanks.
Terry

"You pass life's shop once in your life so buy the best". Proprius, Accession, Solo Ultra Linear, Majestic, CuSat50 Interconnects, Spatia Cable, Thorens TD206, Ortofon Blue, Dali Opticon 2.
andydm17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andydm17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 1:05pm
Hi,
    I have what seems to be a similar issue - but on optical, USB and coaxial inputs. When i skip a track , or a move between music qualities I get a click. Not sure why. At first I thought I could put up with it. I'm not sure it its how mine is set up -and this is probably more likely - so did you sort yours out?

Thanks
hippyeverafter View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hippyeverafter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 2:08pm
Never did get it sorted!. No longer use an Apple TV and Node in the setup now so in a sense it is no longer a problem for me. My supplier of the Node said they would contact Bluesound but they never came back to me. FYI on the Bluesound Discussion Board some while ago someone else had the same problem and as far as I know the response was it could not happen so don't hold out much hope!. All the best.
Terry

"You pass life's shop once in your life so buy the best". Proprius, Accession, Solo Ultra Linear, Majestic, CuSat50 Interconnects, Spatia Cable, Thorens TD206, Ortofon Blue, Dali Opticon 2.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic