New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Newbie's Second Post/Question - Where to order???
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Newbie's Second Post/Question - Where to order???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JayBird1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayBird1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie's Second Post/Question - Where to order???
    Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 10:26pm
My apologies for posting a question with what might have an obvious answer. However, as members, where are we supposed to place our orders? 

I've been reading through the forum and see references to "members orders" being different from non member order, as well as possibly two different GS websites from which we can receive a member discount.?.?

If someone can provide the proper "current" course of action for ordering as a member, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Thank you,
Jason 

Edited by JayBird1 - 14 Feb 2019 at 10:26pm
Jason Topolewski
New Jersey, USA
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 10:36pm
On the product page, there is an "add to basket" button to click. At the top of the page. you can visit your basket to view the items in it and you "proceed to checkout" from there. You used to provide your forum name on the order page to claim your member discount but it is with a promotion code now.

1 star 5% - code: CLAD-level-1
2 star 7.5% - code: CLAD-level-2
3 star or above 10% - code: CLAD-level-3

Edited by Ash - 14 Feb 2019 at 10:41pm
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 10:37pm
Hi Jason and welcome. You can try it first if you'd like? See: https://www.hifisystemcomponents.com/about/try-before-you-buy.html and the follow on (where you registered) for loaner program details (your loaner coordinator is BAK aka Bruce Kohl).

But if you've decided to go straight to ordering take a look at this topic first: https://www.hifisystemcomponents.com/forum/forum-discount-terms-conditions_topic4198.html

After you select options and add to cart (I think you're interested in this: https://www.hifisystemcomponents.com/phono-preamps/jazz-club-mm-archival-phono-preamp.html) you'll be taken to our romancart page where there is a promotion field to paste the applicable coupon code.

Otherwise it's just like any other online checkout.

Graham
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
JayBird1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayBird1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 12:38pm
Thank you, Ash!
Jason Topolewski
New Jersey, USA
JayBird1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayBird1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 12:44pm
Hi Graham,
Thank you for providing and confirming the current process. It's actually your Revelation in which I'm interested. That is, unless, you're suggesting your Jazz Club.?.? Was your mistaking which ss I'm after a subliminal wink?Shocked

Eager to know,
Jason

Jason Topolewski
New Jersey, USA
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 5:04pm
Imagination playing tricks with me more like. I have no preference either way. Customer is king, and has made a good decision.
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
JayBird1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayBird1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 10:03pm
Wink
Jason Topolewski
New Jersey, USA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic