FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Proprius pair for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Proprius pair for sale
    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 11:45pm
My spare pair of Proprius are up for sale on Ebay.

I am happy to sell them to a forum member here for £780 via a gross method. Special delivery postage for a UK buyer included.

Edited by Ash - 09 Feb 2019 at 3:24pm
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 3:22pm
NOW SOLD

Edited by Ash - 10 Feb 2019 at 2:11pm
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 2:06am
Recently Stu and Linette of HiFi Pig were visiting family in the UK and me being local I was invited for a cuppa at a hotel just round the corner from Stu's mum's place.

During conversation Stu and Linette told me they use a pair of Proprius Monoblock amps in their mid-priced system room, and absolutely love them!

The trouble is in a world full of desperados, there is so much noise that news like this goes completely unnoticed - it goes straight through the superhighway between the ears of the many - "who is this Graham Slee anyway?"

So although you're selling "gold" at EPNS prices you're finding it hard, and I'm really sorry.
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 2:05pm
Was just about to remove this thread as these have now sold (finally) but you've replied to it so never mind. People don't seem to recognise quality when they see it Graham. I'll be keeping my other pair though, the pair I bought directly from you in 2013. Luckily I got my money back on these, which is all I really wanted. Don't be sorry that we live in a world that fails to recognise high attention to detail. A few years back, I used to view your products as expensive but nowadays, I truly appreciate the "proverbial crust" that you used to describe. On the contrary, you've never received enough money or recognition for what you've contributed to audio engineering. If it any consolation, I want some items from your site soon so I'll buy direct and do my bit to keep you in business.

Edited by Ash - 10 Feb 2019 at 2:08pm
David Davies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Davies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 5:01pm
Hello Ash,  I'm the person who has bought the Proprius pair.  -I have had a reflex X mm+ Elevator for approx 15yrs, so recognise the quality of Grahams products. The phono stage was chosen in preference to a L*nn Linto and I think a trI Chord dino at the time.
The amps are intended to be used strapped to the backs of passive L*nn Kabers and fed by a Klimax DSM
which is also running a full Active Keltik system ie 6 Klimax solos and Klimax analogue X overs
The systems sit Back to Back with a dividing wall between so I will be able to run outputs from the DSM
through the wall to drive the amps and control the system with L*nn Kazoo.
I have never heard these Amps but feel confident they won"t let me down after reading the reviews-Look forwards to receiving them    Regards   Keith
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 7:11pm
Hello Keith, nice to see you here. It's all boxed up and ready for dispatch in the morning. They have never disappointed me so I'm confident they should serve you well.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic