FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Magazine reviews

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Richardl60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardl60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Magazine reviews
    Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 2:32pm
I was scanning some magazines in WH Smiths to take on my holidays when I pulled one of the usual HiFi rags and noticed they provided their 'award winners' for the year (one of Graham's favourites, (not!). 
Skipping casually through to see what was in their recommendations and as I believe we have seen in previous years, 3 out of 5 turntables, 2 out of 5 amps and 1 out of 2 phono stages carried the same brand.  Sadly there are none from Graham there but wonder if these are brilliant suppliers of each of the above components or perhaps a little 'blinkered' in their view of the world!  I strongly suspect the latter and cast my holiday reading elsewhere!
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 3:57pm
I guess you mean the one down by the Sea? John, Leo and I have a new name for WHF but we'd never get away with it in public (no, there are no swear words... Wink)
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
Richardl60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardl60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 4:17pm
maybe WTF?
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 7:27pm
WG
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic