FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Hack off...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hack off...
    Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 10:29am
An idiot is a person who keeps trying to write spam on an https: website.

Today, as of all days, we have more than a dozen of them writing replies and getting "access denied".

I assume somebody is paying them to do it? Either that or they have a mental disease?

I'm not upset about this. I Just thought you'd like to know a little more about this wank world we're living in.
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
Dave Friday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Friday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 12:55pm
"Wank World" realy made me laugh!
Ta.
lp12,oc9mk3,ca610p,krimson40watt pa,kef105.4
McHolmeM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McHolmeM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Graham Slee Graham Slee wrote:

I assume somebody is paying them to do it? Either that or they have a mental disease?

Apparently today is World Mental Health Day...
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by McHolmeM McHolmeM wrote:

Apparently today is World Mental Health Day...

They must have taken a rolling break to celebrate it before returning to spam-hacking.

I must add that I'm not Mental-Health phobic, or indeed Organised-Crime phobic in case I upset some pressure-group for not being PC. Wink
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
Ernie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ernie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 7:59pm

I'm not upset about this. I Just thought you'd like to know a little more about this wank world we're living in.

Interesting concept for a theme park Graham but I think I’ll give it a miss!LOLLOLLOL
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Ernie Ernie wrote:

Interesting concept for a theme park Graham but I think I’ll give it a miss!LOLLOLLOL

I think maybe the plural (****ers World)? One in each country where allegedly the hackers and their masters reside. Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic