FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Frugel Horn Lite flat pack speaker kit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 8:50pm
NIce work. I get my super fine abrasives for polishing from that big river place and have some 3200 and it probably goes even higher!
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
ICL1P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICL1P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 7:29pm
I got a bit disheartened, because I messed up when putting the FH Lites together, having previously told you all how easy it was!  I didn't have them lined up as well as I should have, which came as a bit of a shock when I finally glued the the final side to each speaker.  I had a proud edge on each that needed sanding away and I haven't got the perfect finish that Stefan's new cuts are designed to produce.  Anyway, in the end I'm pleased enough and importantly so is the girl.  Job done!

Ifor
=====
Reflex M & ACCESSION M, CuSat50, Majestic DAC, a Proprius pair.
ICL1P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICL1P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 7:32pm

Ifor
=====
ICL1P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICL1P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 7:34pm

Ifor
=====
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 9:45pm
They look really good to me Ifor. Thanks for sharing the photos and the experience, I've been there too!

Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic