FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Graham Slee Reflex MM for sale (keeping it)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
karastav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karastav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Graham Slee Reflex MM for sale (keeping it)
    Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 12:25am
Reflex for sale *edit - I am keeping it.

with 240v PSU1 (120$ to swap to 110v).

I moved from Estonia to the US (currently in Connecticut). Recently got a good price on a slightly used Dynavector 17D3 MC. Had been running the Reflex with the Music Maker III (awesome combo). Broke off the cantilever to the Music Maker with my butter fingers Confused (just for the record I want to blame the Conductor air bearing arm, now sold just bought a Funk Firm FXRII).

So decision time for me. Do I spend 120$ to swap the 240v for 110v PSU1, plus 265$ (DIY switch from MM to MC) plus shipping. 

or

Do I sell the Reflex w/PSU1 and spend 900$ on a new phono stage module (plays MM and MC) - for my Vinnie Rossi LIO (hardly anything out there on the LIO phono stage, so kind of a gamble). 

The Reflex is a known quantity to me so not dying to sell. 

I would also consider selling the Music Maker III (costs for new cantilever 200-300$).

I can sell in the US or Europe (Pay Pal in US, Bank transfer in Europe). If you are going to buy in the US I could ship the whole unit, Reflex and PSU, to Graham to exchange the PSU1 and then just have him ship it to you. You could pay me once he had the unit.

Will also throw in a hardly used Denon 103 with a broken cantilever, I know - please pray for the Dynavector.

Accepting offers.

Edited by karastav - 01 Nov 2017 at 2:06am
Chris Firth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Firth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 1:13am
Quote Do I spend 120$ to swap the 240v for 110v PSU1, plus 265$ (DIY switch from MM to MC)

Yes, it's probably the best option you listed Smile
karastav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karastav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 2:02am
Originally posted by Chris Firth Chris Firth wrote:

Quote Do I spend 120$ to swap the 240v for 110v PSU1, plus 265$ (DIY switch from MM to MC)

Yes, it's probably the best option you listed Smile

Well I went even one better. Decided to go with the Elevator - decided on the Hana SL cart. I have been happy with the Reflex for years curious to see what the Elevator can do with it.

Edited by karastav - 01 Nov 2017 at 2:06am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic