FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Spirits - Van Gelder Recording Studios

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Madlove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madlove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spirits - Van Gelder Recording Studios
    Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 4:15am
I stopped by a few days ago, no one there, all quiet.
Took this photo...
You can feel the spirits and still hear the beautiful sounds.

jazzmeister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2020 at 5:27pm
so cool!  I’d love to see that place in person. What’s become of it since Rudy’s death?
Madlove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madlove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2020 at 10:06pm
Hi, I’m not entirely sure but I believe it’s still a functioning Recording studio run by Rudy’s assistant engineer? I don’t recall her name. I’ve never been inside but would love too before it’s torn down to make way for another bank or something. 

Edited by Madlove - 31 May 2020 at 10:07pm
fluddite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluddite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2020 at 6:15pm
It should be saved for the world nation of music lovers. Has there ever been a better combination of recording facility and resident engineer?

Of course, if it'd been here in the UK, it could have a Blue (Note) plaque....

I'll get me coat.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic