FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

FS: Lautus Interconnects Deep Cryo Treated

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ellisdj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellisdj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: Lautus Interconnects Deep Cryo Treated
    Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 3:57pm
I have made some major system changes and stripped down some of it.

My last 3 Lautus Interconnects are now not being used which is madness, thats a waste

I have a stereo pair and a single one left - or 3 individual ones - I have been using them as 3 digital coax runs

I had these all deep cryogenically treated by Frozen Solid a few years ago and I thought it made a nice difference over non Cryo'd ones I also had.

I am asking £120 for the pair + Postage NOW SOLD 
I am asking £60 for the single + Postage STILL AVAILABLE

I will also clean all the contacts with DeoxIT Gold before I ship these to the new owners but they are in perfect condition anyway.

I did have all GS cables and sold them on here to users and I havent been active on here for a good while but have sold stuff on here before securely and safely.

If you want to see what I have been up to please see my You Tube Channel
Or my website

This is the reason for the system changes and sale of this and some kit on Ebay - Meridian 861 Processor 
Any questions please let me know
Thanks
All the best 
Terry 

Edited by ellisdj - 05 Sep 2017 at 3:08pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic