FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

HI - I just drifted in to town!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Phonostage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phonostage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HI - I just drifted in to town!
    Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 10:23pm
... traditionally - when one drifted into town, one would go either straight to the cut-throat barbers, or go to the only hotel in town for a hot bath - always a tin bath, always with bubbles and always near an open window!!

But this is a different kind of community I suppose so I'll just have to introduce myself to the locals and make sure I keep the peace!

I am Tony - a long time vinyl and general hifi enthusiast.. I've never had the money for the finest of indulgences but I have always made the most of what I've had, mixed and matched and fiddled about a great deal to see what goes best with what or to get the best results from my limited resources.. I wheeled and dealed for years, trekking round after dusty ex-bbc bargains out of 'Loot' long before the advent of the interweb.. it was great fun.

I have a reasonably stable set-up of a modified Pink Triangle (PT1) with a Vector Drive and and Origin Live modded arm and a Dynavector 10x5, into a Musical Fidelity A3.5 and a pair of Totem Sttaf speakers. I also have a Beresford Caiman SEG which I am very fond of...

I own and run the small but perfectly formed 'Phonostage Records' which is primarily a place to buy vinyl records, but we also sell Hifi gear, most notably of course Graham Slee stuff.. I'll be buying a new Phono Stage soon and will audition the 3 GSP items that are within my budget to see which one suits my set-up the best... Other than that I am happy with my set-up at the mo..

So that's me! I will keep an eye on the forums in the limited time I seem to have these days and look for an opportunity to air my views!.. 

Thanks all

Tony

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic