FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Sonos?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
itsmanhattan View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsmanhattan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sonos?
    Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 12:38am
New member posting. Forgive me if these questions have come up before.

I currently have two set-ups:

1) 310MC -> Technics SL 10 -> Mies i100 -> Quad 44
2) Ortofon 2M Black -> Technics SL 1650 -> Marantz 2220B

I'd like to run these so that I can listen to the LPs in the other rooms, so I'm looking at Sonos. 

I notice that there are two Sonos Amps - Connect and Connect:Amp - does anyone have any experience here with Sonos and any suggestions on the best way to listen to my LPs in other rooms and optimal set-up?

Thanks.

JBNY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2017 at 4:40pm
Sure, I have had Sonos for about 12 years. Sonos connect and their amp alowe for an external input. Just plug into that from your phono preamp and then in sonos just select the external source. It will convert the signal and you can then stream your record player to any other sonos device.
itsmanhattan View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsmanhattan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 10:41pm
Do you recommend the Connect or the Amp? Also what about their speakers - do you recommend another brand?
Manhattan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic