FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Mark Audio Sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
KJFAudio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJFAudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 9:58pm
Just looked at the specs, they pretty much double thier output into 4 ohms to about 45 W, can't imagine you using more than about a Watt or two at most. The distortion figures are given for 4 ohms as well and they are as low as almost any I've seen, so crack on.

Stefan
UK/EU dealer for Mark Audio Drivers and Manufacturer of speaker kits
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 9:04pm
I will try them with the Proprius soon.
We do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 9:31am
I've decided that the Alpair 5 Gen 2 aren't for me. Not enough sound emitting area and my interest for headphone-type mounting is not going to continue. It is nice not having to wear anything on the head. I prefer the bigger 10 and 12 drivers. Might even try a 7P again with my 12PW. The sound of those was at least on par with my K1000. Think my overall preference will be for the paper drivers. Stefan, do you have any cheap scraps of slim timber that I can buy? Could you cut some holes in them for 10 and 12 drivers?
We do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
KJFAudio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJFAudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 9:23am
Shame, I've been really looking forward to seeing those photos..

The Alpair 5 is by far my favourite driver, I just had to move them out of the room I work in because I couldn't stop listening to them...

I might have some timber, what are you thinking? Email me.
UK/EU dealer for Mark Audio Drivers and Manufacturer of speaker kits
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic