FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Adventures In Transmission Line Loudspeakers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202122
Author
morris_minor View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morris_minor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 12:54pm
Here's hoping the Accession MM/MC "duo" is back on the list . . .  Ermm
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links
msphil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Graham Slee Graham Slee wrote:

Because of the backlog of work piling up after spending a considerable period of time experimenting with the full-range drivers, hoping eventually to achieve some sort of transmission line result, I seriously need to catch up, and so must put my contributions to this topic I started on hold.

I for one would be grateful if you could look over the PSU design that John is putting together.

'You are, through your soul not your body, a human being.'
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 8:06pm
There is a bag containing some highly spec'd adjustable 3A regulators on the shelf above this computer, some large electrolytic capacitors on my workbench, a couple of toroidal transformers, and a substantial heatsink in the other room... all bought for the job.
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
Richardl60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardl60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 10:06pm
PSU? Have I missed something?
Help with bass View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Help with bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2021 at 9:54am
Mine are PMC GB1 mk1. I bought them new on the strengths of the Good reviews which noted their ability to work close to walls. I purchased them in the UK while living abroad and brought them excess baggage on the plane.  Remarkably the guy allowed me behind the curtain to where the large X-Ray machine was and I remember being impressed at the amount of stuff going on inside the cabinets, loads of intricate folds like the inside of a shell. 
What distinguishes this speaker from others I’ve had is the ability to maintain an even balance in the bass at low volumes. It gives a great deal of confidence for the bass not to disappear when you turn down the volume. 
They have definitely been along for the ride on all the upgrades I’ve made in the years I’ve had them, and love the Accession !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202122
  Share Topic