FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Pair of 44Hz Mark Audio Alpair 12P for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pair of 44Hz Mark Audio Alpair 12P for sale
    Posted: 19 Dec 2016 at 2:49pm
Hello, just wondering if there is anyone in the UK who would like to buy a pair of Alpair 12P drivers from me. They are both marked 44Hz on the back, which is one of the reasons I'm selling them. My others are 42Hz and 43Hz so not a "perfect match" for them.

I bought this pair a few months ago new from Oak Audio and briefly hooked them up to my Proprius amps when I got them, to make sure they worked fine. They were playing quiet music for probably about an hour before they went back into the boxes for storage (they were kept as spares, just in case I needed them). Like all of my audio equipment, they have been stored and handled with great care.

I can provide photographs if desired however they are like new and complete. The boxes are in excellent condition too. These are great speaker drivers, which is why I've been a piggy with hoarding them. You should know by now how greedy I get when buying top quality engineered products... Wink

I request £200 GBP for the pair (which includes swift UK postage), £40 less than the retail price. I'm going to use the liberated funds to buy a spare pair of 10P. LOL Would anyone in the UK like to take these off my hands. Let me know. Thanks.
We do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2016 at 9:02pm
Actually, £190.
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2016 at 12:33am
I am tempted if only by curiosity! But I will need to see what the next ten days cost...
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2016 at 7:35pm
Not too much hopefully.
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2016 at 7:49pm
I've PM'ed you about buying them.
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2016 at 6:17pm
Sold. Thanks Jon.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic