FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Gram Amp2 power supply

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
pcourtney View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pcourtney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 8:48am
looks good 

It's not Beltism    It's a Belkin  :-)
GS Accession MM Pre, Red Wine Audio Signature 30.2 Amp and AKG K-1000 headphones
Richardl60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardl60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 9:00am
I wouldn't want to run my gear without some form of surge protection.

I know there is one supplier who provides a wide variety of mains spike products and filters (so many different types it is is difficult to track or understand what they all do). I did try both a si****er and mini p*****r and to be fair after listening for several months consuled I could not tell and appreciable difference (some very minor suspicions) and unloaded both from where they can on eBay.

I am aware my current 6 way block from an unrelated supplier has surge protection and so far as I can recall suppressors as filters (in addition to heavy screening).

As a single piece of kit and combined with my other mains upgrades I suspect this is probably the single biggest sonic upgrade of hardware (bar none) I have experienced - including amp, cables, phone stages?
latinaudio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote latinaudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 6:27am
Surge Protector and no filtration at all?
I have my Reflex Green connected to my Furman surge and power conditioning.
D£s it mean that I will need to remove the Reflex from the Furman and instead connect it to the wall outlet, maybe with a Belkin surge protector only?

Edited by latinaudio - 17 Oct 2016 at 6:31am
"Music nourishes the spirit"
Richardl60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardl60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 6:47am
Cheap to try and see which your ears prefer?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic