FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Why I’m Really Annoyed with The Reflex M

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2016 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by morris_minor morris_minor wrote:

I believe the volume control on the Accession attenuates the signal.

Correct.
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
Sturgus View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sturgus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2016 at 5:51am
Russell, I concur the same thing has happened to me also. I have become a victim of the dreaded Ascension!!! Be glad you haven't tried it yet. I would suggest that you don't. I was quite happy with my Era-Gold and just borrowed the Accession and Reflex-M just so I could be happy with my Era-Gold. What can I say Bruce & Graham have conspired to upset my happy little system and it will never be the same again. I have the Accession on the way. The only good thing is it's small and looks close to the same as the Era-Gold. I can sneak it in the rack and the wife will be none the wiser.     So all I can say is I know how you feel.
Sturgus
Musical Design pre/Dac/Phono Amps Aronov
VPI HW-19 Lustre 801 /Koetsu-Rosewood /GS Elevator/Accension / LP12 Audiomods-Nagoka500 Merlin VSM speakers Dalhquist subs
Pioneer pd-75/ squeezebox
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2016 at 10:07am
You're safe for now as I don't have an Accession loan unit.
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
hedgehog@35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hedgehog@35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2016 at 10:22am
Thanks for all the positive feedback on my little review.
I'm afraid I am going to pass on the Accession as my shiny new Reflex arrived yesterday. Sounded good from the off, but will get even better.
Thanks to Graham/John for really fast delivery!
Don't really want to sell my Era Gold on 'that' auction site so shall be putting it for sale on the forum in a few days. I'm sure it will find a good home.
Russell
TheIncredibleHoke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheIncredibleHoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2016 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by Sturgus Sturgus wrote:

The only good thing is it's small and looks close to the same as the Era-Gold. I can sneak it in the rack and the wife will be none the wiser.    
Sturgus

Totally cracking up here... LOL
Shawn
morris_minor View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morris_minor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2016 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Sturgus Sturgus wrote:

The only good thing is it's small and looks close to the same as the Era-Gold. I can sneak it in the rack and the wife will be none the wiser.    
Sturgus
It's not just me that's done this, then . . Embarrassed
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links
Richardl60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardl60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2016 at 7:55pm
Nope!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic