FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Patting myself on the back

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
itsmanhattan View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote itsmanhattan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 9:40pm
Some of us can dream to have access let alone own a Thorens. Good on you mate and welcome to the forum.
Manhattan
RichieCactus View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichieCactus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2017 at 8:39am
LOL   Living the Dream !

Thanks - actually nearly sold the Thorens for £75 before I decided to do it up...  SO glad I didn't.

If I lived in the States, and had $2000 to spare - I'd be seriously tempted by a professionally reconditioned Thorens from Dave at VinlyNirvana.  Mine just has the black veneer finish, but the older models have real wood, or you can specify a wood of your choice for a really beautiful deck. 

<drool>

cheers

Beer
Rega RP8/Cartridgeman MM3/Thorens TD166/AudioMods VI/Accession/Croft RIAA/Arcam A85/Quad 21L
itsmanhattan View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsmanhattan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 4:35am
Thanks for the VinylNirvana tip - something else to add to the wishlist!
Manhattan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic