FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Bitzie Tweak - Power Wire

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2015 at 10:25am
Originally posted by suede suede wrote:

A PSU1 edition of this would be amazing!

Thinking of relaunching the old DAK website for such enthusiasts stuff. We need to re-establish the mainstay products side of things to sustain operations, which we're doing with a soon to be launched new website, and then I'm going to be "set-free" or "put out to grass" (not that grass!) by the younger more able staff so I can do fun things with electronics with you all.

Edited by Graham Slee - 30 Dec 2015 at 11:45am
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
BackinBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BackinBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2015 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Graham Slee Graham Slee wrote:

Thinking of relaunching the old DAK website for such enthusiasts stuff. We need to re-establish the mainstay products side of things to sustain operations, which we're doing with a soon to be launched new website, and then I'm going to be "set-free" or "put out to grass" (not that grass!) by the younger more able staff so I can do fun things with electronics with you all.

This heralds an interesting future, both for the Company and for we enthusiasts that enjoy wielding a soldering iron.
I wish all well for the future in this reorganisation.
Just listen, if it sounds good to you, enjoy it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic