FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Thanks for the Proprii loan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 9:31pm
All just 0s and 1s??

Well analogue and digital are just names and have one thing in common; they both involve the transduction of energy via the principle of electromagnetism. Both domains are governed by the same principles of physics even though the charge behaviour is different.
msphil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 12:42pm
Many thanks to everyone for your responses to my query about linear power supplies and a SqueezeboxTouch. It's now a question of how much to spend to get a noticeable result. Any more comments or advice would be most welcome.
'You are, through your soul not your body, a human being.'
Ernie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ernie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2015 at 4:27pm
My new GSP amps arrive tomorrow!! I've booked the day off work Majestic and Proprii heaven here I come.
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
ICL1P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICL1P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2015 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Ernie Ernie wrote:

My new GSP amps arrive tomorrow!! I've booked the day off work Majestic and Proprii heaven here I come.

I'm looking forward to hearing all about it.
Ifor
=====
Reflex M & ACCESSION M, CuSat50, Majestic DAC, a Proprius pair.
Ernie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ernie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 9:41am
Hi Ifor,
I'm going to start a new thread as this ones got a bit convoluted. Can't quite get my head around how good the system sounds. I've not even tried any hi res files yet just Apple lossless and Spotify. I've never seen my speaker cones move like this!
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic