FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Best punk album

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
ProPhono View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProPhono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 9:08pm
Yea that just sounds like a recipe for disaster. I do recall there were a lot of old distributors that went out of business too like Lumberjack and Cargo and a bunch of others I can't remember
AlienRendel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AlienRendel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 6:16pm
I'm a big fan of "Return of the Giant Slits" as it took the punk fascination with dub & reggae into a really interesting place and presaged the 80s world music movement.
Ortophon 2M Blue cartridge> Music Hall mmf-2.2le > Graham Slee V Era Gold (w/mono switch)> Kenwood AR-A5080> Paradigm Titan speakers
Schach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2021 at 1:54pm
Buzzcocks "Times Up" UK
Minor Threat "Out of Step" US
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic