FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Complete GSP Systems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
morris_minor View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morris_minor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 9:15am
Thumbs Up That's great news, Mick! 

What Graham's kit does best is fade into the background, doing its job while getting out of the way of the music . . . 
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links
msphil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 12:46pm
It also enables you to hear on the CD, or record, things that you have never heard before. The new information is not presented clinically but in a balanced, musical, non-fatiguing, integrated way.
'You are, through your soul not your body, a human being.'
less View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote less Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by msphil msphil wrote:

Hi Mick,

I use a squeezebox touch which wirelessly transmits music from my computer to a Majestic. I use this as both a DAC and preamp which then goes to a pair of Proprius amplifiers and onto my old Mission 753 floor standing speakers.

I used to play the speakers using an old Cyrus system (CD, pre-amp, power amp and PSx's). The results now are absolutely stunning. Each item of GSP equipment is good on its own, however, when you put them together they work as they were intended and are really fantastic! My speakers are now approximately 20 years old and yet the system sounds better than most modern overprice systems that I have heard. One of these days I will scrape together some money to buy a quality pair of modern speakers to make the package complete!

I love reading through some of the old posts! I can vouch for the fact that those missions are now 27 years old and still sound great in an all GSP system! (Mine Smile ) Mind you the speakers Phil replaced them with are rather special.

I don't do mediocrity!

Les Sutherland
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic