New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Proprius and high efficiency single driver speaker
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Proprius and high efficiency single driver speaker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242526
Author
Ernie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ernie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by Fatmangolf Fatmangolf wrote:

Stefan's kits look very good and very straight forward to build thanks to his planning. I stayed with open baffle but did consider the KLF kits.

Stefan’s kits are spot on. I bought a Frugal Horn XL kit off him about 18 months ago. They replaced a pair of Proac SC1 which was no mean feat. For £600 they sound fantastic matched to Proprius amps. Really simple to build, everything fits perfectly and dead easy to finish with an iron on veneer.

There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Drewan77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drewan77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Fatmangolf Fatmangolf wrote:

Stefan's kits look very good and very straight forward to build thanks to his planning. I stayed with open baffle but did consider the KLF kits.

I used Stefan to CNC & finish all 8 panels for my Open Baffle speakers & the workmanship is excellent, he's also a great guy to deal with.
Older than I once was, younger than I'll be
Andrew
DogBox View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DogBox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 4:53am
Originally posted by apr59 apr59 wrote:

Hi All

This looks like a good place to start my first post.
I'm yet another Australian, I've been living in Brisbane for over thirty years. I too am about to venture into the world of Graham's Proprius mono's with a full set of interconnects and speaker cables.

And if this purchase turns out to be one of my best decisions I've made audio wise I will be happy to tell you all. I will most likely follow that up by buying Graham's pre DAC.

Best regards to all Scotty

Hey Scotty,

You make me envious but hey, I just don't have enough of the folding stuff... You may be quite chuffed to know ( I Know Graham will!!!) that he has been given an award from this mob: https://hifipig.com/graham-slee-proprius-mono-power-amps/  - Talk about an AWARD! 
I am SURE you will feel the same and "the best decision you've ever made audio wise"... I can imagine the approving smile already! 

Kind Regards,
DogBox 
[steve]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242526
  Share Topic