FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Voyager headphone amplifer for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2014 at 3:47pm
£125
We do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2014 at 9:46am
I have to say that I'm rather surprised that there has been absolutely NO interest on this item in the several weeks that I have advertised it online... Confused Nobody even tried to haggle the original price. Now, at £125, the virtual tumbleweed is still blowing across my computer screen. =/

dillon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dillon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2014 at 12:59pm
Gee I have to second that. I think this box of analogue magic is simply the best pure portable headphone amp out there. It's better than most every battery powered portable headamp out there under £1k. That includes such HeadFi stalwarts as the Centrance HiFi M8, the MDAC, the Fostex HP P1, all Fiio amps, and a multitude of others. It's as simple as that.

I've had a Bitzie on loan for a week now too. To my astonishment, I have found I much prefer the Voyager for portable use, esp. as it can take a pure line out signal from the Apple Ipods! I use Senn Momentums for outdoor use at 18ohms impedence. And the sheer analogue, silky smooth and massive 3 dimensional imaging capability of this device takes my breath away..more so than the Bitzie.

At £190 it's a bargain. At £125 its a no brainer giveaway.
Nottingham Analogue Hyperspace w Space Arm & Dynavector 10x5 HOMC/GSP Revelation M/John Sampson upgraded Meridian 508.24 CDP/Sony 777ES SACD/ProAc Response D18/GSP Solo ULDE/GSP cables and ICs
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2014 at 9:49pm
Still available
robbiec View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robbiec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2014 at 12:40pm
PM sent with request.
Hang on tightly, let go lightly.

Voyager x 2 | Bitzie | Gran Amp 2 SE | Solo SRGII | PSU1 x 3 | Proprius x 2 | Majestic | Rega Planar 2 & Exact | Focal Aria & Elegia
robbiec View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robbiec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2014 at 2:55pm
Arrived safe and sound. Pleasure doing business with you Ash.

Regards and Thanks.
Hang on tightly, let go lightly.

Voyager x 2 | Bitzie | Gran Amp 2 SE | Solo SRGII | PSU1 x 3 | Proprius x 2 | Majestic | Rega Planar 2 & Exact | Focal Aria & Elegia
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2014 at 8:04pm
Good; its performance is just a taste of what to expect from Graham Slee products. As I say, leave it powered on as much as possible (which I didn't do) and its performance should improve further. Neutral, transparent sound with high resolution, just like the rest of Graham's offerings.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic