FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Spatia Speaker Cable

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AshbySaint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshbySaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spatia Speaker Cable
    Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 3:16pm
Hi

Just wanted to let you all know that after a successful demo of the above, I have gone and ordered a set of Spatia cables and links.

I would like to write a verbose and lenghty review but there are people that can and have done a better job than I will, but what I can say is that I am replacing an expensive  set of cables which always failed to impress, with a set that has instantly raised the SQ, but are cheaper.

The old cables are silver plated copper and give a pleasant but generally 2D soundstage. The Spatia cables instantly give depth, more detail, deeper and better bass extension. I was particularly impressed by how much the sound came alive in the room.

morris_minor View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morris_minor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 3:42pm
Welcome to the forum Martin, and it's great news you find the Spatia cables so good. They performed the same trick with my system . .  Wink
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by morris_minor morris_minor wrote:

trick

Nope... Cool Just science. Approve
We do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic