FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Majestic DAC impressions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 505152
Author
CageyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CageyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2020 at 6:58am
Fabio,

I spoke to John C last night. You have a PM with the details.
Kevin
European loan coordinator, based near Toulouse, France.
giotto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giotto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 4:17pm
Hi Kevin,

Thanks. I have just answered it.
Regards

Fabio
giotto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote giotto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Aussie Mick Aussie Mick wrote:

Hi Fabio,
  I have direct experience with the Majestic and the other DAC’s from bottom to the TT. They’re really trying to do different things. The Majestic has a meatier sound and much more presence. I think it nails musical ebb and flow, too. The other ones are going for detail uber alles and don’t seem as flowing to me. Not better or worse, just different. 
The Majestic also has the advantage of vastly superior flexibility and is an excellent preamp. I struggle to think of a product that is as flexible and sounds as good. It’s analogue input is also top notch.
Try the Majestic through the loan scheme. 
Cheers,
Mick.

Hi Mick,
Thanks for your inputs. I also think that trying is key here. And listening if I like the soundsignature of the majestic.

Regards
Fabio

Edited by giotto - 19 Nov 2020 at 4:25pm
giotto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giotto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Fatmangolf Fatmangolf wrote:

Welcome aboard Fabio.

Hi, thank you Fatmangolf
Regards
Fabio
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2020 at 4:31pm
Any ideas for making a Majestic DAC rack-mountable? Like the metal plates that can be screwed into the underside of the Proprius that allows them to be screwed onto something.
We do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 505152
  Share Topic