FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Become a test drive member!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
licuad0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote licuad0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 3:46pm
i haven't heard the DAC, been listening to the phono stage Reflex M, from my experience this equipment is top-notch
______
Bryston amps and preamps, Vincent SP-20, JBL 2226H speakers, Yggdrasil DAC, Hana SL and Ortofon Blue 2M cartridges, Rotel preamp with Echo Layla and Studio One software for recording
Malamus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malamus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 8:14am
I’m keen, I’d like more details please
mrrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 11:23am
I'm interested, more details pls.
eat prelude with Ortofon 2M Black -> accession mm -> KEF R11
Malamus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malamus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 6:20pm
hi , not sure how I get in the queue to demo a phono stage, maybe it’s just easier to visit a dealer. Any advice on how to test out at home would be welcome.  
BackinBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BackinBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 6:39pm
Guys, more details on the loan scheme can be found here - https://www.hifisystemcomponents.com/forum/members-services_forum40.html
There are pages for all the loan schemes there.
If you're in the UK, contact John C to find out what's available for loan. You can contact him either by Private Message, either click on the menu arrow next to his name in any of his posts or use the member search where you will find a Private Message link.
Alternatively you could call him on the number at the bottom of this page - 01909 568 739.
Just listen, if it sounds good to you, enjoy it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic