FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

US Loaner Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
Author
CR172 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CR172 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2023 at 4:50pm
Hey Bruce, Glad you are feeling better.  PM sent.
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2023 at 10:21pm
All USA forum members wishing to request a loaner, Please read the 1st page of this topic.

There you will find most of the needed information required.
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15, Hana EL, Technics SL-1600MK2, Lautus, Majestic DAC, Technics SH-8055 spectrum analyzer, Eminence Beta8A custom cabs; Proprius & Reflex M or C, Enjoy Life your way!
SimonLocke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimonLocke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2023 at 6:34pm
Bruce:

I'm interested in a loaner Era V Gold with PSU power supply if you think it will be a good match for my Denon DL-103 D cartridge with a Uesugi SUT running into Pathos In-Control and In-Power amps.  

Let me know what I need to do...  New to the Forum...  Thanks.

Simon     

BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2023 at 7:35pm
Hi Simon,

To initiate a loaner request, please send me, BAK, a private 
message on this forum.
  I will reply with needed information.

To send a PM, click on the drop-down arrow by a member's username
 and select "Send Private Message".
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15, Hana EL, Technics SL-1600MK2, Lautus, Majestic DAC, Technics SH-8055 spectrum analyzer, Eminence Beta8A custom cabs; Proprius & Reflex M or C, Enjoy Life your way!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
  Share Topic