FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Vacancy For USA Organiser

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2013 at 11:22am
...and they'll expect danger money because of the chillies!
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Drewan77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drewan77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2013 at 11:37am
Perhaps also employ a sniffer dog before you open those loan return packages. Best to be safe...
Cool
Older than I once was, younger than I'll be
Andrew
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2013 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Graham Slee Graham Slee wrote:

After what must be 2 to 3 years of running the USA loaner program Miguel (mrarroyo) has to step down due to work commitments. I would like to thank Miguel for all he has done in helping me, and in helping others get a feel for what our products can do.

Suddenly there is a vacuum - a vacancy to be filled.

The loaner program is run by volunteers - honest people who do it for the love of it.

Why volunteers? Because otherwise people would feel under sales pressure. There are a number of USA dealers and I'm sure one would love to run the loaner program but the others would see it as a disadvantage - it has to be a club thing.

What the organiser does get out of this is the use of our products free of charge when they're not out on loan, as well as first listen to every new product.

The training is quite simple and I'm going to ask Miguel to explain to whoever the new US organiser is, because I don't know the USA - he does.

So do we have any USA volunteers?

Ideally it would be a member here and one who's been a member for some time as well as being quite enthusiastic about our products.

If you are in the USA and would like to run the USA loaner program please send me a PM (personal message).

Thanks.

Graham
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2013 at 5:07am
Thank you Jon for repeating my appeal for a new volunteer to run the US loaner program.

So far, after 3 weeks I have not had a single PM.

I've had talks with my US distributor who'd be willing to stand in for a short period but that makes it commercial and I don't know if I want it to go that way.

If I don't get any interest in the next 3 weeks I'm going to have to close the US loaner program.

Graham
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic